1. Reverse Engineering- not only repairs, but improvement to replacement parts and equipment, if required.
2. Apply coating for corrosion or abrasion resistant applications. We have advanced capabilities in various types of coatings and welding including ceramic, nylon and babbit spray systems that have helped steel mills and others extend the life of many types of mechanical equipment.
3. Field service on pumps, HVAC-Fans & blowers.
4. Complete rebuilding of water circulating pumps and equipment, including horizontal, split case and vertical turbine pumps
5. Coupling alignments in shop or on location
6. Machine all steel, stainless, bronze, plastic and alloys
8. Machine shafts up to 20″ x 26′ long and 41″ x 11′ long.
9. Fabrications in most steel and alloy metals.
10. Keyway broaching 3/32″ to 1-1/2″ x 9″ through bore.
11. Complete industrial gear box rebuilding.
12. We have an ongoing quality program which includes the following:
Monthly inspection and calibration of all tooling and machinery.
Written procedures for inspection if requested.
Employee training programs.