Alignment has a direct impact on the cost of operating your equipment. Misalignment cause excessive force on bearings, premature bearing and seal failure.
- Misalignment is the single largest reason for these breakdowns
What This Means To You
- Increased down time
- Higher maintenance costs
- Higher operating costs
- Decreased vibration and wear, Increase machine life. A correctly aligned machine can result in 5% lower energy consumption, lower operating cost.
- Increased life of bearings, seals and shaft couplings, less parts inventory and down-time.
Fixturlaser 200 Shaft Alignment System
- Automatically compensates for thermal growth to manufacturer´s specifications.
- Live on-screen display for sodt foot and vertical/horizontal movements.
- Accuracy of 1 micron (0.000039″)
- Printed report on-site
- Quick alignment results
- Fast alignment measurements
- Fast adjustments
- Save time and money
- Decrease number of unplanned stops in production
- Improve product quality